Go Back   Provoscooter.com | Forums > Yamaha Scooters > Zuma > Zuma Mods

Old 07-28-2006, 10:51 PM

Default Mid-Ohio Race track Vintage Bike Week & Swap meet

LEXINGTON OHIO, VINTAGE BIKE WEEK, & Next week starts SUPER BIKE WEEK...we where there today (friday) and we couldn't find anyone that would sell there Zumas...Everyone is looking for one ...
This should tell you the price on the 2002- 2005 zumas are holding there value & even going up in price do to the demand...It looks Like everyone is looking for Zumas to buy, to ride thru the swap meets, or to use as a pit bike, Very much liked and in demand ... but hard to find for sale, I seen about 50 late model zumas today and about 5 zuma II's, but NO OnE will sell one.... Parts are selling good to the guy's that have zumas...boy, JERED I wish I would have taken your bike down there today to sell for you...we unloaded everyone we took @ almost and even more then when they sold new....
Oh yea...I was looking for that project bike 1987 riva 200....(for the sleeper 85 MPH ZUMA)I will look again in the morning...

Everyone that has a zuma wants GO FAST parts for them, so your Mod. Bikes should bring good $'s @ places like this...
just a little FYI...
COME JOIN THE FUN IN OHIO FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS...BIKES OUT NUMBER CARS ABOUT 10 TO 1...
Old 07-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Zuma-Zuma

Yeah, but Sturgis and Daytona are much more fun .
Old 07-30-2006, 09:17 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDOHIOSALES
LEXINGTON OHIO, VINTAGE BIKE WEEK, & Next week starts SUPER BIKE WEEK...we where there today (friday) and we couldn't find anyone that would sell there Zumas...Everyone is looking for one ...
This should tell you the price on the 2002- 2005 zumas are holding there value & even going up in price do to the demand...It looks Like everyone is looking for Zumas to buy, to ride thru the swap meets, or to use as a pit bike, Very much liked and in demand ... but hard to find for sale, I seen about 50 late model zumas today and about 5 zuma II's, but NO OnE will sell one.... Parts are selling good to the guy's that have zumas...boy, JERED I wish I would have taken your bike down there today to sell for you...we unloaded everyone we took @ almost and even more then when they sold new....
Oh yea...I was looking for that project bike 1987 riva 200....(for the sleeper 85 MPH ZUMA)I will look again in the morning...

Everyone that has a zuma wants GO FAST parts for them, so your Mod. Bikes should bring good $'s @ places like this...
just a little FYI...
COME JOIN THE FUN IN OHIO FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS...BIKES OUT NUMBER CARS ABOUT 10 TO 1...

I was there on my Zuma!!! (saturday)
70cc Koso
19mm Arreche carb (80 main) needle all the way up
polini 2G clutch
Carbon fiber reeds (blue polini)
Pirelli SL 26 tires
Leo Vince ZX pipe
Specialized bicycle computer
BGM stem w/mountain bike bars
Pro Grip Superbike grips (very comfy)
Flush mount signals (both ends)
Shaved rear end
Old 07-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Noob

Default Zuma Lighting Upgrades

I was at AHRMA Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio. The attendance was fantastic. I bumped in to John from Mid-Ohio Sales on his Zuma. I purchased both a headlight kit and tailight kit. He even installed both kits on the bike free. We got back home in PA around 9:30pm yesterday evening. I took the Zuma for a ride and WOW!! what a change that exta headlight makes in night time driving, not to mention how cool it looks in the day time. These two upgrades should have been done by the factory and I think are a must have for Zuma owners.