Go Back   Provoscooter.com | Forums > Yamaha Scooters > The Rest

Old 07-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Noob

Default For Sale - 1999 Yamaha Jog - Nextzone - Amazing Cond!

1999 Yamaha CY50 Jog NextZone Edition (Boston, MA) - Low 2500 miles, used at tanglewood during summer concerts. It's a factory original, nothing modified, runs and looks amazing. It looks and sounds new. I rate it a 9.5 out of 10. All the dealer stickers still attached. Never Down, Nothing Broken. Color is Metallic Black and Dayglow Purple. Wicked Cool Factor!

Simple 49cc Automatic, Electric and/or Kick Start, Large lockable storage space under seat, additional storage in front dash and a external helmet lock is included. There is a quick mount black milk crate with 2 u-bolts included with the scooter. No motorcycle license or insurance required to get this on the road. It gets like 80 miles per gallon to boot, super cheap and reliable transportation.

The stock motor runs soooo smooth and is very quiet. It's a 2 stroke minarelli engine, it's the same motor as a 2010 zuma motor, except it is de-restricted from the factory and will reach higher speeds, plus it weighs less than the zuma. The CY50 was introduced in 1992 and was discontinued in 2001, it is a desireable model within the scooter groups and enthusiasts, due to it's top speed was the second highest among all models. Here someone is getting over 70mph out of this same model: http://scootertoast.wordpress.com/category/jog/

Radar read me (183 lbs) 46mph on flat surfaces, 42mph up a slight incline and 49mph downhillI. It is the fastest stock 49cc scooter made, with the exception of the newer aprillia watercooled SR50, that also costs over $3K.

I have the title original tag/keys and original dealership sales invoices/slips.

Price is $1250 since the condition is still like new. If you have been looking for a timecapsule example of this specific model, here it is, come get it before it sells. Please no offers as I really like it and will keep it til someone sees how cool it is and scoops it up.

Free Delivery is available within 10 miles of (02184). I will deliver further but will need $.50 per mile extra. Tolls are not included if you are on a toll road.

Please email your contact info to mrdrz@comcast.net and I'll call you to set up a time to check this scoot out...... Thanks!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:54 AM

That sounds like a great deal. Normally selling things or advertising especially for new members is prohibited but this is not in competition of of what provoscooter sells so i will allow it.

I would LOVE to get ahold of a jog since they are so much lighter then the zuma.

2005 Zuma Team Yamaha Blue
1974 RD-250 Sold
1987 FZ700 Fazer with 4-1 Vance and Hines exhaust
Stage 6 modular race liquid cooled, Stage 6 R1200 exhaust, 21mm Black PHBG Dellorto racing edition carb, Malossi Over range kit! Malossi Delta Clutch and wing bell w/blue clutch springs,Malossi VL12 reed cage with CF reeds,Malossi Brake pads, Stage 6 multimeter (Tach,temp and hourmeter), Str8 water pump and housing, Stage 6 Chrome Kick Starter,Genuine Yamaha Bar Ends.Dual Headlight Mod,Michelin Bopper front and Pirelli SL26 Rear,Motul 800 double ester oil, BR9EIX , PRE-MIX, If you don't have a full race setup run stock airbox! if you don't you are a noobtard
Team provo moderator, keep on scootin "scooter troops"
Old 07-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Noob

Hey that's a good deal for the scooter.Thanks for the information but i already bought a scooter recently ,so wont be able to purchase now.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:58 PM

I think the price is too high. But hey, ya never know. They are in high demand and are hard to find sometime.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 AM

You're telling me. The only CY50 that I could find in my area in the last couple of years didn't even have a title.

1995 Honda Nighthawk 250
Old 08-07-2010, 07:13 PM

Jog are much harder to get in hawaii island. it worth 2 grand than your asking price.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Noob

are you willing to ship

Tags
cy50, for sale, jog, nextzone, zuma