Go Back   Provoscooter.com | Forums > Yamaha Scooters > Vino > Vino Part Installs

Old 10-28-2008, 01:05 AM

Default Arreche 821/16 or 819/16 diagram

Hi Guys,
I just got my new special order 21mm carb from Provo and I got no idea which plug is the oil hookup. Is it under the white or the black plastic plug? I did not get a diagram with the carb or the extra jet, both which came with the 19mm one I bought three years ago. Of course, I lost the parts list/exploded view drawing which shipped with the 19mm carb... Does anyone have a diagram for either the 21mm or 19 mm auto choke and oil injection model?

Btw. The company's website, www.arreche.es, blows... Nothing on it!!!!

Thank you in advance...

2004 Yamaha Vino black-chrome with beige.

Stage Two Mods:

Technigas RS pipe, kevlar belt, Polini Corsa 70cc for race kit, 19mm Amal carb, Polini Racing Variator kit, 3G clutch with new bell housing and torque plate, Polini primary and secondary.

Body mods:
Chrome grips, Michelin S1 tires, Japanese clear lights all around with color bulbs, Euro chrome badge, polished belt housing, polished Japanese kick start, polished factory Japanese side stand, Japanese chrome front fender lip, Japanese black rubber mat, Japanese Black Vino seat.

Upcoming mods: 21mm carb, Polini 18HP racing kit, Polini racing crank and bearings.

Last edited by SactoScoot; 10-28-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Asset to the Forum

Take caps off, smallest plug will be the oil hookup. It's easy to distinguish because it looks like a small spigot. vacuum plug will be slightly larger and directly coming from the carb usually farthest line to the back of carb. Fuel line will be biggest and closer to the front of carb.

Take a pic of carb and I'll identify the lines for you for sure.

Sold bikes, fun times..
'85 Honda Spree
'05 Vento Triton ported 70cc
'98 Italjet Formula 50 LC 70cc
04 Vento Zip R3i 70cc
Old 10-28-2008, 10:05 AM

Thank you!

Also noticed, that the smaller white plastic covered nipple, which is closer to the body and horizontal, has two "bumps" on it, while the further away larger black plastic covered nipple, sitting closer to the back almost vertical, has just one "bump".

Bye

2004 Yamaha Vino black-chrome with beige.

Stage Two Mods:

Technigas RS pipe, kevlar belt, Polini Corsa 70cc for race kit, 19mm Amal carb, Polini Racing Variator kit, 3G clutch with new bell housing and torque plate, Polini primary and secondary.

Body mods:
Chrome grips, Michelin S1 tires, Japanese clear lights all around with color bulbs, Euro chrome badge, polished belt housing, polished Japanese kick start, polished factory Japanese side stand, Japanese chrome front fender lip, Japanese black rubber mat, Japanese Black Vino seat.

Upcoming mods: 21mm carb, Polini 18HP racing kit, Polini racing crank and bearings.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Asset to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoScoot
Thank you!

Also noticed, that the smaller white plastic covered nipple, which is closer to the body and horizontal, has two "bumps" on it, while the further away larger black plastic covered nipple, sitting closer to the back almost vertical, has just one "bump".

Bye
right, horizontal and two bumps should be your oil. vertical, vacuum.

Sold bikes, fun times..
'85 Honda Spree
'05 Vento Triton ported 70cc
'98 Italjet Formula 50 LC 70cc
04 Vento Zip R3i 70cc